Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hunger Games Celebration

On my actual birthday my in-lawed sisters, and mother-in-law took me to dinner and a movie. I'm so thankful to have married into this family. I truly adore them. The night went like this, dinner, laughs, coffee (always a celebration if you ask me), laughs, then we watched Hunger Games!!! I always have a blast with them. Also, I apparently only read teen books because I read all of the Hunger Games books... twice.  Thankfully two of my sisters-in-law are teens, so I didn't look like the weirdo, trying to be 17, pushing other actual teens in line trying to get a better seat, and seeing the movie the day it came out. Thanks for a fantastic birthday family!

1 comment:

casey said...

Oh my you ladies are all so beauty-full!!! We saw the Hunger Games on Friday and loved it!! Sounds like you had a blast!!!! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...