Wednesday, March 21, 2012

LA Flower Mart


My sister Lisa and I love to help our friends out when they get married. We have a friend that is getting married this Friday and we are doing the flowers for the whole wedding! We have probably done about 15 weddings, so we are no strangers to the LA Flower Mart. Yesterday we went to downtown LA’s flower district and scouted out all the flowers we would need, placed orders, and are all set for the big day. Chloe came with us and helped pick out the best vendors by kicking her legs in excitement. Chloe also smiled and giggled at all the beautifully colored flowers. I cant wait to post pictures of the gorgeous arrangements!

3 comments:

Olga said...

Seems like a fun job, but it must be difficult arranging all the flowers!

casey said...

I wish you guys could've done our flowers {although I LOoOOoved ours} because you guys are so awesome!!!! Cuties!!!

Unknown said...

Adorable picture, and I am so excited to hear that you visited the LA Flower Mart ! It's where I get all my flowers for every occasion. People always ask me where I get such variety and I love how it is my little secret. Seems like a rewarding and beautiful task arranging friends weddings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...