Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Playdates

If anyone has ever been a stay-at-home parent you know how necessary it is to have a grown up conversation at some point during the day. Not that I don’t fully enjoy talking to Owen all day, and hearing him say “da-da” back. Trust me, hearing my little handsome boy baby-babble melts my heart every time. Thankfully, I have a really, REALLY good friend, Katie, who has a baby just about Owen’s age. Fiona might be the prettiest little girl baby on the planet too. We get together as often as we can and just sip coffee, talk, and adore our littles playing with each other. This girl keeps me sane.

Now that our littles are starting to interact a bit more I’m more than entertained. Owen usually likes to grab at Fiona’s face, hands, or whatever he can reach and talk loudly at her. Fiona likes to quickly grab whatever toy might be between them and just grin at Owen. They always smile at each other and then are quickly distracted by whatever is happening around them. Which being easily distracted is a little bit like Katie and I. Sleep deprivation has that affect on mamas. Am I right?!


Here is a few different playdates with Fiona over the past few months.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...