Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Good food, Great company

Since Phil is still gone I wanted to go out to dinner with people last night. My brother, Bobby, and my sis-in-law Becky came to my rescue. We dined at George’s Greek restaurant in Long Beach and it was gooood! There is a drink filler-upper guy that works there, and that loves his job. The restaurant was pretty full, but everyone’s glasses never were below 75% full. It was amazing! I’d literally take 3 drinks of my water then filler-upper would rush over and fill it to the brim again! I think I was overly hydrated after dinner only because I was entertained so I kept drinking my water super fast to see how long it would take the guy to filler-up again! He might have thought I was part camel. I get that a lot.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...