Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Phamly Night

Yesterday I made my, 3 month old, niece Chloe laugh!!! Not once but twice!!  Can you tell how excited I am with all these explanation marks!?!!! Chloe has laughed before but never for me; apparently she didn’t get my humor before yesterday. Now she totally gets me.
After dinner I played Pirate-opoly with my nephew Vincent. Now if you’ve never played this Pirate and Monopoly mix you are missing out! I laughed so hard that I couldn’t breathe. Now in my book, laughing that hard equals a good time. In case you were interested I won. Yipee! You might be wondering why I didn’t let Vincent win. Well, Vincent wins most games because I honestly think he is smarter than me already. Last night I rocked Pirate-oploy though. Yay for competitive Aunt Laura!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...