Monday, September 26, 2011

6 days

This weekend was different than most weekends because Phil is in Vegas for 6 days for a trade show. Doesn’t his company realize that we are newlyweds? 6 days is a long time without my Mr.!
6 days without husband means a few things…
1.       I cook less. And when I say less I mean not at all. I’ll be going over to my sisters to have her cook for me every night. Big sisters love to feed little sisters. Right?
2.       I have been catching up on my girlie movies. Father of the Bride II was the first on my list and let me just say, I laughed out loud through most of that movie! Steve Martin and Martin Short should let me hangout with them. If you hangout with people wittier than you, does it make you funnier?
3.       I play my guitar a LOT more. When husband is around I get distracted by his adorable manliness, so when he is gone I’ll play for hours! Well, maybe 1 hour, but who’s counting.
4.       I take our evening walks alone. Sounds depressing I know, but I’m really just trying to get a little sympathy. Do you feel bad for me?? Good, so come over, keep me company, and walk with me!
5.       Fall closet cleaning is officially finished! Now I do closet cleaning every season. My motto is when in doubt, throw it out. Or give it away. Whichever is appropriate. No one wants my old socks right? I have a few tang tops that I’ve had for a while that are coffee stained, just ugly, and no one would ever want them but I haven’t had the heart to throw them away. Does anyone else get attached to their clothes like that? Hmmmm, maybe it’s just me. My closet before and after pics are below. It might not seem like a huge difference to you, but to me it’s night and day.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...