Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Should have bought 2 pairs

You know when you buy a pair of work pants and you LOVE them so much that you wear them every day? Then one day you are in the middle of a conversation with co-worker and something practically fly’s through the air, then you and co-worker watch it roll away thinking, “What’s that shinny, round object?” Then as co-worker so graciously picks it up, suddenly in horror, you realize it’s your pant button. The only pant button holding your pants up! That didn't happen to you yesterday? Oh right, it was me. Should have bought 2 pairs.
Don’t worry, Lisa, my sister came to the rescue and I’m wearing the pants again today. I’ll never learn.



4 comments:

Dani Parker said...

What to get Laura for Christmas...Work pants, CHECK!!!

nathanael john said...

hehe. I like the Matthew McConaughy thumbs up.... "Yeahhhh".

Anonymous said...

I love that outfit and love your hair!

<3 Noelle

Katie Sottile said...

I love that shirt and sweater combo- fabulous! OH and your hair ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...