Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Overachievers

I have to wake up before the sun does right now to be at work by 7am. Also, I’m an overachiever so I like to be at work 10 mins early everyday. Waking up when it’s pitch black is no bueno (no good, for all my non-Spanish-speaking-people. You’re welcome.). Another thing that’s no bueno is the people that still have the effort to go for a run before work in the morning! As I sluggishly walk to my car everyday at 6:30AM I see at least 10 people running. I might be jealous that they have the discipline to get up that early and run. However, I also feel like tripping them as the run by. Is that not okay? Well this morning one of those cheery, self-disciplined runners was jogging behind me, and since it was early I didn’t notice him until he was right next to me. I jumped, almost dropped my coffee and said (mind you, as he was still running past me), “Ahhh you totally scared me!” The guy gave me a weird, and annoyed glace as he kept on running. At that point I almost threw my coffee in his direction. I refrained because I didn’t want to drink my coffee off the pavement today.



3 comments:

Trish Small said...

LOL!!!! I am up at 4am so I feel you on not working out before work.

Anonymous said...

Self control is good. I'm proud of you. :) Jean

Anonymous said...

DO NOT WASTE THAT COFFEE.

xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...