Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Dinner plans

Phil and I are usually right on with planning our meals each week. We make a list of all the dishes we will cook, and make a list of all the ingredients we need for the week. Then buy it all at once! It saves money eating at home, and eliminates the headache of trying to figure out what to cook after you get home from work. It might be just me, but if I have to try to figure out what to cook for dinner after a long day at the office it’s painful. I stare at the cupboard blankly and usually yell to husband the whole time, “Do you feel like pasta… oh wait we have no sauce… Do you feel like tortillas and……. Something else……. Wait, I don’t feel like any of those things……. Ummmmm……. Do you feel like….” It’s a vicious cycle. Last night was not a planned out meal, so husband made us soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. It was perfect. Oh how I love that man.

1 comment:

casey said...

Oh fun!! Cutie plates! Happy dinner making (and planning..heh)!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...