Thursday, November 17, 2011

Free Bird

Yesterday I was in a work meeting and the strangest thing happened. Lynyrd Skynyrd called for our tech guy. The phone paged and my ears and the ears of Tech guy heard, “Tech guy line 1, it’s Lynyrd Skynyrd.” In a meeting of about 15 people only Tech guy and I were confused and slightly excited at the possibility. Is the whole band on the phone? Can they hum a few bars of Free Bird? Who would have thought that Lynyrd Skynyrd would call our office for…. Toner? Wait a minute that didn’t sound right. Apparently the person that called was Lysette Skynd. The person paging had a very, very thick accent.  Needless to say I was bummed, and had Free Bird stuck in my head for the rest of the day.
Photo credit

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...