Monday, December 5, 2011

12 Dates of Christmas: Date 1, Sushi

On Friday, Phil and I had the first of our 12 Dates of Christmas! We walked to a nearby sushi restaurant, looked at all the Christmas decorations that have gone up all over our city, and enjoyed each other’s company. Our favorite, and the most humorous, Christmas decoration we saw was a homemade Christmas tree outside a slightly shady apartment building. The Christmas tree branches were made out of beer and coke cans. I think the creators of this tree were thinking, “Christmas-check, recycling-check, beer-check… this tree is saying I’m a classy Christmas tree but I’m here to party.” Also, my brother and sis-in-law joined us for sushi! We always have a good time with these two. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...