Wednesday, December 28, 2011

12 Dates of Christmas: Date 10, Christmas Candle Lighting Service


Our church puts on a great Candle Lighting Service every year and this year was no exception. We sang Christmas carols, the kids even assisted in one song and rang bells (so cute!), and we lit candles representing Jesus coming into a dark world and bringing Light. I, of course, wanted to take a few pictures for the blog and husband was embarrassed of me snapping pictures at “serious” moments. He was also embarrassed of me when I wasn’t paying attention to my candle while taking pictures and spilled wax all over my leg! Slightly scalded leg, and now I might need to replace those jeans. Small price to pay for some good candle shots if you ask me.
On our way there.





1 comment:

casey said...

Ooo candle wax= no bueno!! I heard that boiling water can take it out, but never actually tried it...

Looks like it was an awesome service with the Freedom Church fam!! <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...