1. Date night movie with popcorn. It’s hilarious and always promises some cuddle time.
2. Gift cards for local restaurants. Yes please!
3. Cookbook for couples to cook together.
4. Kites! How fun would this be!?
5. 2 Tickets to the local comedy club. You might want to check who’s in the line-up though. Some comedians can be extra raunchy.
6. Scrabble, perfect for just two people! Also, it’s one of mine and husbands favorite games to play together.
7. Picnic basket filled with their picnicking needs. You could include cheese, crackers, bread, wine, or whatever your little hearts desire!