It’s January 3rd and I’m late on putting my New Year's resolutions up. That could be taken as a bad sign. I’m just going to pretend that it took me a few more days of deep thought to come up with my list. Here it goes!
In no particular order…
- Work out 3 times a week. Legitimate workouts. Not running from my car to the office in the morning because I’m about to be late. Those don’t count anymore!
- Become a better cook. Healthy, healthy, healthy is my moto for 2012.
- Paint more. I truly love to paint paintings and I need to make some time for that.
- Write letters to people. Oh how I love when I get something in the mail that’s not a bill! My sister is great at writing letters. I’m trying to be more like her this year too.
- Leave the TV off one night a week. This is actually Phil’s BUT I’m stealing it. Because that’s how our marriage works. He comes up with the brilliant ideas and I play them off like they are my own! It works nicely for us.
- Take more pictures. Always a good idea I think.
- Learn to play my guitar better. I rock about 6 chords. The rest I just skip.
- Blog more! I have absolutely loved blogging over the past few months and appreciate everyone who follows along with me. You make my heart smile.
Drink less coffee.Wait, Drink more coffee.Drink coffee in normal amounts.
- Soak in the specials moments. They happen daily and usually involve Phil being incredibly wonderful. Sometimes I forget to just take a minute and truly enjoy them.
|This pic was from last year's New Years Eve, but this year I was sick and looked ugly. So here is this pic instead!|