Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hair boredom

My hair is boring me. I know this is a very trivial topic, but hey, sometimes a girl just needs to be trivial. All I do currently is straighten it so it doesn’t frizz out of control and look like Whoopi Goldberg’s hair in Sister Act. I found this hair style on Pinterest and loved it! I think I’m going to try it tomorrow because the lovely lady who created it has a tutorial on her blog. Score!
Her tutorial's here

Do you have any brilliant suggestions on how to do shorter hair? Share them please!

3 comments:

casey said...

Sooo understand! I'm going on Saturday for a new 'do!! Love the short style you found!! xoxo

Andrea {kerubo mama} said...

I've seen that picture before, and LOVE IT! Have you tried using a straighting iron to curl your hair? I love doing that these days, helps to change things up a bit. I've had every hairstyle under the sun (I kinda thrive on changing up my hair.. i've had everything from waist length hair to a pixie cut..so I completely understand getting bored of a certain style!) Post a picture of your hair after trying this style :)

Andrea xoxo

Laura Unrefined said...

I do love curling my hair with my straightening iron! It works wonderfully. I didn't get a chance to try this hair style today, but I'm going to sometime this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...