Thursday, January 5, 2012

Old couple

Phil and I have been married almost a year and we have already turned into an old couple. In October, husband and I thought it would be fun to do a puzzle by Thanksgiving. You know you've become painfully boring when you’re newlyweds and decide that a puzzle would be a blast! Well apparently puzzles take a lot of time to finish. Especially if the entire picture is about 3 different shades of brown. I guess I’m a little like Rainman, because I could honestly sit and work on a puzzle for a few hours and not notice the time has gone by. Phil is more normal than I am and could work on it for about 10 mins before becoming bored. Or before complaining that he was starting to go cross-eyed from staring at the pieces too long. Since I didn't want to work on the puzzle without Phil, it just sat there, collecting dust. Last week when I was as sick as a dog and tired of watching mindless TV, I decided to finish it! Needless to say, we probably won’t be doing another puzzle anytime soon. 



3 comments:

casey said...

US too!!!! ...We played Scrabble the other night! I love being old :) and I'm so glad you guys are, too!

KatLivsey said...

Can I go live in your puzzle? lol

Laura Unrefined said...

Haha, I'm with you Kathy! That looks like a nice place to live. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...