Thursday, February 2, 2012

Photo a day challenge, "Words"

Okay so I'm posting two pictures today since I didn't start this challenge until last night. Hope you don't mind, cause you know I won't be loosing any sleep over it. 

Day 2 picture theme is "Words." My sweet co-worker Carol recently bought me this mouse pad, because she’s incredibly thoughtful. Or maybe because my old one was beyond dirty so she was tired or walking past it every day. Either way, I love this new one and it adds a little color to my drab desk. Thanks Carol-ina!

2 comments:

casey said...

we need to figure out how to do cube decor...cause mine is sad except for some pictures and my van gogh mouse pad.... :) oxxo

Andrea {kerubo mama} said...

Cute! Hurrah for thoughtful co-workers! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...