Thursday, February 2, 2012

Photo a day challenge

A friend of mine started doing this yesterday and it caught my eye. Take one photo a day for the month of February. There are different themes for each day but the possibilities are endless. I'm going to do this along with my regular posts! Do you want to join me? 

Yesterday was Day 1: Your View Today

Since I was at work yesterday I decided to take a picture of my lovely view. The warehouse. Even though this view is not great, I do witness some entertaining scenes. The other day I was staring out the window and I saw a pallet, filled with toner boxes, about  7 feet high topple over. The warehouse guy that was building the pallet is apparently not very observant and didn't notice it leaning like the Tower of Pisa. At the same moment I witnessed this, the CEO of my company did as well and kinda freaked out. Entertainment.



1 comment:

Rachel Key said...

haha! that's so funny about the pallet falling over, reminded me of the time I wasn't paying attention where I was pushing my cart at Walmart and totally wiped out a corner display. Did I hang around to clean it up? Heck no! I was too embarassed :/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...