Thursday, March 8, 2012

Apartment hunting

Husband is the only one working right now so we have decided to move closer to his work. His daily commute ranges from 2 hours to 3 hours each day and he hasn't gone insane yet, but why push it? Time to move! I'm going to be narrowing my job search near his neck of the woods too. In the mean time, I'm apartment hunting! I assumed when I started looking for places that I would have to look at 3-5 places but one of them would be dreamy, the heavens would open up and I'd know that this is our new home. It would of course be equipped with a refrigerator, washer and dryer (none of my apartments EVER have so I'm not sure why my heart was set on this one), dishwasher, and of course two parking spaces. If you live in an area where it doesn't take you 45 mins to find a parking space in the evening, consider yourself blessed. Parking is like gold in Long Beach. 


If you live in the Costa Mesa, Irvine, Laguna Hills area and know of apartments for a good price let me know!
Pinterest

3 comments:

Becky said...

There's a super awesome apt in Folsom that has all of those things;) Lemme know if you want me to reserve one for you!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Good luck in your search! Gosh that is a long commute. I understand the move. Everything will work out :)
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

casey said...

Hope your apartment seeking is going well, pal!!! Also- I tagged you in my post today :) XOXOXOXOXO

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...