Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend




Husband and I celebrated Memorial Day weekend by going camping in Big Bear. It was perfect weather during the day and about 30 degrees at night. To make sure I was warm I wore 4 shirts, 4 pairs of pants, and 2 pairs of socks. Husband thought I was overdoing it a bit when I brought 5 blankets but he didn’t complain about it when it was literally freezing at night! There was a couple staying in the campsite next to us that kept us entertained too. The guy was French and decided he would teach his American lady-friend to speak his native tongue the whole time. “No pronounce it like thiiiz…..” Since I found it entertaining, I got a crash course into speaking French this weekend. I’m almost ready for our Europe trip now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...