Friday, December 14, 2012

Welcome to the family baby Lucas


What is it about newborn babies that makes you realize what a miracle life is? This week my older sister, Lisa, her husband, Anson, and two kids, Chloe and Vincent welcomed a new member into their family. Baby Lucas was 7 lbs, 9 oz. and came into this world with 10 perfect little toes, 10 flawless little fingers, sweetly plump lips and a rather powerful set of lungs. I must say, I love newborn babes cries. They are so pure and lovable. Of course, I’m not listening to them cry at 3am, so it’s still cute to me!

I had the honor of being there when big sister, Chloe, met Lucas for the first time. She glanced his way, and I’m pretty sure she thought, “Yep, that’s a baby.” Graciously, baby Lucas had a gift for his big sis, and she loved it! Lucas is already so thoughtful. I wasn’t there when Lucas gave his big brother, Vincent a gift but I’m sure Vincent loved it, and Lucas of course.

Welcome to the family Baby Lucas. You are already loved so so very much!
big yawns







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...