Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Glow Worm


I hope everyone had a fantastic Labor Day weekend! Phil and I went to a BBQ at our church and had a blast chattin’ it up with people, and hanging out with my favorite niece Chloe (in the pics). Don’t worry, she is my only niece, I’m not ignoring some sweet baby girl anywhere.
During the BBQ a friend and her husband were hanging out with us when I noticed their baby was wrapped like something I’ve seen before. That’s right, a glow worm! Did you ever have the pleasure of owning a glow worm doll? I hope so, because those dolls were A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Anyways, apparently saying, “Your baby looks like a glow worm!” three or four times in one night is inappropriate. Who knew?!?

1 comment:

Trish Small said...

I thought it was funny:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...