Monday, November 28, 2011

Surprise!


How was your Thanksgiving weekend? Phil and I spent ours with family, eating delicious food and setting up our apartment for Christmas! I know, I know, you are supposed to wait until December 1st. to purchase a Christmas tree because it dries out, and can burn down your house if a candle gets too close to it. Well husband and I like to live life on the edge. Holiday candles are burning and our tree us up!  I’ll put up pics of our first Christmas tree and apartment d├ęcor later this week!

Oh yea, and I successfully threw Phil a surprise 25th birthday party. Major wife points for me! It was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do…. Keeping it from him for over a month! Apparently I’m a better liar (more an avoider of questions actually) than I thought. I’m not sure that’s a good thing. Here is a sneak peek of us at the party. Can you tell what the theme was??? 
Thanks again Melinda for hooking us up with the photobooth! You are AMAZING and I owe you big time!

1 comment:

Casey said...

Oh my goodness what an adorable picture of you both!! That's amazing!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...