Monday, November 28, 2011

Surprise!


How was your Thanksgiving weekend? Phil and I spent ours with family, eating delicious food and setting up our apartment for Christmas! I know, I know, you are supposed to wait until December 1st. to purchase a Christmas tree because it dries out, and can burn down your house if a candle gets too close to it. Well husband and I like to live life on the edge. Holiday candles are burning and our tree us up!  I’ll put up pics of our first Christmas tree and apartment décor later this week!

Oh yea, and I successfully threw Phil a surprise 25th birthday party. Major wife points for me! It was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do…. Keeping it from him for over a month! Apparently I’m a better liar (more an avoider of questions actually) than I thought. I’m not sure that’s a good thing. Here is a sneak peek of us at the party. Can you tell what the theme was??? 
Thanks again Melinda for hooking us up with the photobooth! You are AMAZING and I owe you big time!

1 comment:

casey said...

Oh my goodness what an adorable picture of you both!! That's amazing!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...