Thursday, January 19, 2012

Almost 1 year

Alright people, my 1 year anniversary is on Sunday and I have not figured out what I'm going to wear yet! We are actually going to celebrate on Saturday night and we are going out to a "nice" dinner. Here are some looks I've been loving.... do you have any suggestions? Share away!
This skirt is oh so cute

I think I'd wear this without the tights.... cause it's an anniversary! Bare legs are a must!

Classic pretty

This whole outfit I love

If I knew where to buy this skirt I would have already!

4 comments:

Sarah Hartley said...

I ADORE the first look. It is so pretty. And congrats on one year!
Sarah
http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

casey said...

I love the stripey skirt and it's soOoooOo you!!! Have a great ONE YEAR! I can't believe it's already a whole YEAR!!!! xoxoox

thesecondface said...

I love the Outfit in the last picture? Where do you have the photo from? Or can you tell me the blog? :)

Happy one Year! My Blog turn "one" in two months :D

xoxo, MAgdalena

Laura Unrefined said...

Magdalena, I got the picture from Pinterest and it didn't have a link with it. :( I think its gorgeous too though!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...