Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Celebrations

This weekend was packed full of birthday celebrations. One of my best friend’s babies turned 1year old! We celebrated the day with them and watched little Blake utterly enjoy eating his birthday cake. Don’t you wish that you could eat cake like a 1 year old sometimes? Shoving handfuls of frosting in your mouth, smearing it all over your face and everyone around cheers you on because you are too dang cute! Who are we kidding, I still get frosting all over my face, in my hair, and on whatever outfit I tried to look cute in. Husband cheers me on when I miraculously don’t get food in my hair though. So there’s that.

My besty Aimee had a birthday this weekend too. We ate at Bucca De Peppos and oh-my-goodness there was an enormous amount of food! We ate some of that yummy food, caught up on missed memories, and laughed til our stomachs ached (which is a great abs workout, by the way). Then Phil and I took home everyone’s leftovers (it’s true) so we have enough food to last us a year. Here are a few pictures from our wonderful weekend.




1 comment:

casey said...

I am so jealous of all those desserts!! Hehe, sounds like it was SO fun!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...