Friday, January 13, 2012

No TV night

Remember this post? Well I’m doing okay at keeping some of my New Year’s Resolutions. Last night Phil and I didn’t turn the TV on at all. Now we don’t watch an excessive amount of TV anyways, but it’s usually on while I’m making dinner or cleaning up the house. It’s kind of quiet without it on but I think I like it. I could have turned some music on but I didn’t think of that until right now. I’m great at coming up will brilliant ideas a day too late.

Phil and I decided that we’d go for a run last night then make dinner. We were missing a few ingredients for dinner so we decided to run to the grocery store and back. Does it count if you are running to get food? I think I ran faster knowing I’d get a food prize at the end of it. Also, we ran with a bag full of groceries on our way home so naturally I complained the whole time. “Ahhh this bag is so heavy….(gasping air because I’m out of shape)…. This bag weights like 18 lbs! I feel like I’m running with a baby…. This grocery baby is heavy….” Oh the things husband has to put up with.

Happy Friday! Any weekend plans?? I have several things to do this weekend, but I’ll fill you in on them next week. I’m sure the suspense is killing you, right?

1 comment:

Andrea {kerubo mama} said...

"This bag weights like 18 lbs! I feel like I’m running with a baby…. This grocery baby is heavy.."

hahhahahaha!! oh this just made my day! you're so cute :)

I love the no tv idea.. we very rarely use our tv (but we do make up for it watching different shows on our laptop online..so...)But it is a nice break without constant noise and other stimulation. Just you and your hubby doing other things. I love it!

Can't wait to hear about your weekend.. you've got me in suspense ;) hehe

Andrea xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...