Thursday, January 12, 2012

Killing time

Phil and I went to the movies the other night and we arrived about an hour before it started. I’m not sure why we always show up at things early. I guess we are too excited about leaving the house. Or we want to get the best seats in the theater (aka- the row right behind the handicap row. You know, the one where you can put your feet up on the bar. No one is sitting in front of you normally, so people don’t get mad at you when you rest your feet right above their head.) Or maybe we just love finding things to do until the movie starts.  This time we spent about 30 mins in the arcade. We haven’t done this in a while and I felt like I was in Jr. High again. Flirting with Phil during air-hockey, pretending that I was good at the basketball shooting game, and of course letting husband win most of the games. That’s right, letting him win. What!? I could have won if I really wanted to!






4 comments:

casey said...

You guys are really good at killing time!! We love Hoop Fever :)

Anonymous said...

Heck yeah you could have one (but thats 'cause you cheat)! I love the pictures

Anonymous said...

PS Aimee

Laura Unrefined said...

Aimee, stop giving away my strategy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...