Thursday, April 3, 2014

First 30th Birthday Celebration

That's right, I had more than one birthday celebration. Apparently when you turn 30 you get to have multiple birthday celebrations. I may or may not have planned multiple parties for myself, so I could eat unscrupulous amounts of cake and not be judged. Is that bad? I didn't think so.

Aren't birthdays more fun when your whole family is there? My brother and sis in law live about 6 hours from us, so we don't always get to have them with us during birthday celebrations. However, they were here to celebrate my 30th! My family celebrations are generally spent drinking coffee, talking, laughing, eating, laughing some more, drinking more coffee, and eating cake. It's a brilliant combo if you ask me.










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...